Monday 20 September 2010

Crafty Craft-tea


Is there a finer accompaniment to knitting than tea? I have recently acquired a celadon teapot, whose capacious china form only increases the pleasure of the combination. I never seen the point of tea cosies; now I have a teapot, all I can think of is clothing it. Just to stick with the theme, I have also started the very popular Tea Leaves cardigan (of which no doubt more later).

In fact, tea and knitting have long been intertwined, and not always in a positive way (see Kate Davies' excellent blog post). How about you, lovely readers - is your crafting tea-fuelled? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I adore reading them! I shall endeavour to reply (in comment form), so do check back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails