Sunday 31 October 2010

Shooting From The Hip: Genoa 31/10/2010


A somewhat sad and sodden Sunday. Almost everything was shut it town, so I came back to the hostel and finished both of my knitting projects - thank goodness I took an emergency ball of wool! It seems that tomorrow is a public holiday here, so I won't be able to use any libraries or archives... now I'm a bit worried of running out of emergency knitting! And, for that matter, food. But the knitting is my main preoccupation. I hope you have all been having happier Hallowe'ens. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it's rain again today - at least you've taken a great photo. It really does look very bleak!!
    My fingers are tightly crossed that the wool holds out. Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I adore reading them! I shall endeavour to reply (in comment form), so do check back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails