Friday 18 December 2009

SNOW (and Snow White, again)



We have snow! Above is a snow buddha and what appears to be a snow Lenin in Front Court.



My friend Simone and I took advantage of the white wonderland to take some photos of each other's knitwear.



This is Simone's lovely green Verity beret...



... and here are her gorgeous gloves, made in Old Maiden Aunt Merino/Bamboo.



I warded off the snowy cold with - what else - Snow White, teamed with my Rose Red beret and Milkweed shawlette.



I love snow so much!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I miss snowy college days and seeing what sorts of snow-creatures showed up on the quad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I adore reading them! I shall endeavour to reply (in comment form), so do check back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails